- Authorization & Authentication for Billing and BSS API — In order to make calls to interworks.cloud BSS and Billing API you must be authorized and authenticated.
- interworks.cloud Billing API — The interworks.cloud Billing API is designed to enable 3rd party application to apply several billing actions available through interworks.cloud BSS by simple RESTFul calls.
- interworks.cloud BSS API — The interworks.cloud BSS API is designed to enable 3rd party application to apply several actions available through interworks.cloud BSS by simple RESTFul calls.
- interworks.cloud storefront API — The interworks.cloud storefront REST API designed to display product details, register customers, add products to the basket, single sign-on customers to the interworks.cloud storefront.
- Pagination / Pagination metadata — Some of the API calls support pagination (page number and page size). In order to get the metadata related to pagination, the REST call should send in the Header section the following value:
- Integration Scenarios — A list of the most common integration scenarios
Service Management API enables integration of new services via implementation of a fixed set of API endpoints that support subscription and access management performed by the central platform