Installation: https://downloads.interworkscloud.net/patches/3.24.0/CloudPlatform.Patch.3.24.5.zip For improving the whole experience of updating the product catalogue for your tenant resellers, we have released a new version of the tenant update process.
You must upgrade first to 3.24.0 using the interworks.cloud installer before applying this patch
Update Country & Reseller Tenant New Process
For improving the whole experience of updating the product catalogue for your tenant resellers, we have released a new version of the tenant update process.
On this page
- We have introduced a queueing mechanism for the updates tasks and this means that the process will run in the background without the need to keep the browser open until the process is complete. You will be able anytime to return to the update page and see the progress. We have also paid extra attention for avoiding any simultaneous updates initiated from our customers that may affect the performance of our cloud environment. We will add all the update requests in a queue and we execute them sequentially for not having any performance impact.
- We keep a detailed log for every update that will be accessible from tenant reseller details page in BSS. From these log entries you can easily check what products have been updated and if there were any issues during the process.
Support for Azure Reservations BETA
This release includes our second deliverable of our automation mechanism for the Azure Reservations. It includes:
- Prices Import tool - We have implemented a price importer where you can upload Microsoft RIs pricing excel and our platform will automatically update the cost prices since this excel does not include any suggested retail prices.
- Update of available RIs - The list of the available RIs is updated every time you upload the Microsoft RIs excel in the prices importer
- Reserved Instances Pricing - Ability to add the RI product in pricelist by setting your margin.
- Storefront Ordering Wizard. An ordering wizard will be displayed when the customer selects to buy an RI from the details page of an Azure subscription. This wizard will have options for the customer to define what he is looking for. The prices in the wizard will have been calculated using the margin you have defined for the RIs. In this deliverable, the checkout process is not supported, it is part of the next deliverable.
For more details, please check Microsoft Azure Reservations (OLD EDITION)
Relate Credit Invoices with Debit Invoices Manually
interworks.cloud platform relates the credit and debit invoices that are generated for a customer by relating a newly generated credit invoice with the "oldest" unpaid debit invoice. This process is applied by default whenever an invoice is generated in our system, but from this release you will have also the option to set manually the relations between your credit and debit invoices.
From the view page of a debit invoice you can now manually assign or deassign a credit invoice. .
For more details, please check Relate a Credit Invoice with a Debit Invoice Manually
|EXL-6185||Logs grid timeouts because of too many records|
|EXL-6339||Notification crashes because of "Leases. ExternalID" merge field|
|EXL-6116||The "Asset Cancellation Request Completed" is wrongly triggered and is crashed for subscriptions cancellations requests.|
|EXL-6074||Wrong charges for products with enabled the option "Charge the whole billing period"|
- No labels