This page offers information on how to activate the Approval Step for self-registered users in your Storefront and on how to review, accept or reject the registration request from within BSS.
Activating Approval Step for self-registered users
In order to activate the Approval Step for self-registered users in your Cloud Storefront, follow the steps below:
- Login to Cloud BSS and select Setup > Administration > System Options > Storefront Configuration.
- In the pre-activated "Enable Anonymous Access" box, check "Requires Approval" next to the pre-activated "Allow self-registration" option, in order to be able to review, accept or reject the registration request from within BSS.
- In order to save the updated Storefront Configuration, click on Save.
Upon self-registration, the system creates an account using the details that the Storefront user has previously entered. In the meantime, the Storefront user is prompted to view the product catalogue, while the registration request is pending for approval.
Registration Request system notifications
Upon a registration request submission, the Storefront User Pending Request system notification is dispatched to BSS administrators via email, in order to review that request.
You can also re-configure the Storefront User Pending Request system notification, in order to automatically send your potential customers a confirmation of the registration request they've previously submitted.
In case you wish to re-configure a system notification, please follow the Setup a Notification guide.
Reviewing Registration Request
In order to review, accept or reject a registration request, follow the steps below:
- Login to Cloud BSS and select Office > Accounts.
- Search for the Account, using the Account's Company Name of the mail notification you've received.
- Review the registration request and select whether to Approve or Reject it, using the relative buttons.
Rejecting registration request
In case you select to Reject the registration request, a pop-up window appears asking you whether you want to delete the registered account and its contact. To do so, click on Yes. In case you click on No, the registered account and its contact will remain in BSS but with no access to Storefront.
Approving registration request
In case you wish to approve this registration request click on Approve. As soon as a registration request is approved, the self-registered Storefront user receives an automated welcome email, including Login information. The customer is now ready to place an order in your Storefront.
Table of Contents
- No labels