The interworks.cloud integration framework is designed to enable data synchronization (accounts, products, invoices etc.) with third party systems. It can be used for integrating with any ERP, Finance, CRM or ticketing system that supports RESTful API.
- Overview — The interworks.cloud integration framework is designed to enable data synchronization (accounts, products, invoices etc.) with third party systems. It can be used for integrating with any ERP, Finance, CRM or ticketing system that supports RESTful API.
- Register a New Integration Connector — A new integration connector with a third party system can be defined in setup area:
- Describe Third Party System's API — After registering a new connector, sample JSON Specification will be pre-filled. In this page we'll explain how the authentication, the API paths and the object schemas of the third party system API must be defined.
- Define the Data Transformation Schemas — The Synchronization tab should be used in order to convert a JSON object from the third party system to inteworks.cloud JSON object and vice versa. Each object must contain a brief description, the module type that will be synced and the push or pull action. Push is for sending data to the third party system and Pull for receiving data.
- Create an Integration Instance — After setting all the required information (Authentication, API paths and Objects), you can now create an instance to your staging or production deployment of your third party system. You can have your BSS linked with more than deployments of the same third party system.
- interworks.cloud JSON Objects — Below is a list of the available BSS JSON objects
- Libraries & Examples — This page include references to libraries used by the integration framework and examples
- Log Mechanism — The logging of the integration framework actions is managed from our generic logging mechanism. You must define first the level of logging you wish to have for the integrations you have activated using our integration framework and then you can access these logs from our audit log.
- Authorization & Authentication for Billing and BSS API — In order to make calls to interworks.cloud BSS and Billing API you must be authorized and authenticated.
- interworks.cloud Billing API — The interworks.cloud Billing API is designed to enable 3rd party application to apply several billing actions available through interworks.cloud BSS by simple RESTFul calls.
- interworks.cloud BSS API — The interworks.cloud BSS API is designed to enable 3rd party application to apply several actions available through interworks.cloud BSS by simple RESTFul calls.
- interworks.cloud storefront API — The interworks.cloud storefront REST API designed to display product details, register customers, add products to the basket, single sign-on customers to the interworks.cloud storefront.
- Pagination / Pagination metadata — Some of the API calls support pagination (page number and page size). In order to get the metadata related to pagination, the REST call should send in the Header section the following value:
- Integration Scenarios — A list of the most common integration scenarios
Service Management API enables integration of new services via implementation of a fixed set of API endpoints that support subscription and access management performed by the central platform