For each out-of-the box connector that you activate or for any custom integration you will build, you must define a data exchange schedule. This can be accomplished from the "Scheduled Jobs" setup option.
A scheduler is not created automatically when you activate an integration connector
When you activate a connector, the default scheduler is used that synchronizes the data once per day. For overriding the default scheduler, you need to follow the instructions below.
Create a Scheduler for an Integration Connector
For defining how often the data will be exchanged between your BSS and your back office system, you must do the following:
- Navigate the BSS > Setup > Administration > System Options > Scheduled Jobs.
- Select "Add new Record" for creating a new scheduler.
- In the pop-up form define the following info:
- Name and Description of your scheduler.
- Instance. This is a drop-down field that includes all the instances you have activated in your BSS. You must select for which instance is this scheduler
- Settings. In this section you can define the recurrence of the data exchange process. You can define if the synchronization of the data will be performed daily, weekly or monthly.
- Daily synchronization: You can define the interval from once per day to every minute
- Weekly synchronization: You can define which days the synchronization will run.
- Monthly synchronization: You can define which months the synchronization will run
- Advanced Settings. In this section you can define when this schedule will stop. You can define that it will stop after a number of times or after a specific date. If you reactivate the scheduler at some point in the future, the system will sync all the data from the last date the scheduler ran.
Managing the Scheduler
You can edit an existing scheduler for changing its option, or you can delete it if you no longer want it.