- Activation Process
- Automatic Update of MS Cloud Services Catalogue — Microsoft updates their product catalog in a monthly basis by adding new products or discontinuing old ones. Because it's a very demanding task to keep your product catalog aligned with all the changes Microsoft does every month, interworks.cloud platform supports automatic update of MS cloud services catalog.
- Bulk Migration of your Existing Customers & Subscriptions — For migrating your existing customers and their subscriptions in your BSS, we have an import tool that can be used for importing partner center tenants in BSS. This is particularly handy during the initialization of the system by a CSP partner that has already started transacting through CSP Channel. The tool supports MS tenant import under both 'CSP Direct' & 'CSP Indirect' partnership levels!
- Ordering & Billing for Office 365 Plans
- Microsoft Azure — Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. interworks.cloud platform supports the automatic provisioning of Microsoft Azure service as part of the MS Cloud Services Service Manager we offer.
- Reconciliation Process
- Provisioning your Customers as Microsoft Tenants — The steps described in this page are necessary only if you are planning to place an Office 365 or Azure order directly from Cloud BSS. For orders placed from your customers and resellers directly in your Storefront, the creation of the tenants in Microsoft Partner Center is managed automatically by our platform.