Orders for new AVG Services can also be placed from BSS. The user can place orders for accounts that are already synchronized with the AVG provisioning system or in case they are not, they can be synchronized and before the order is placed. An account will be already synchronized with the AVG provisioning system if they have ordered in the past an AVG Service.
Checking if the Account is Synchronized
Before any order can be placed for an automatically provisioned service, the Account must be synchronized with the provisioning platform.
In order to check if an account is synchronized with AVG Services, you must take the following steps:
- Navigate to: Office> Accounts and locate the account.
- Locate the 'Provisioning Sync Status' field. If the status is 'Synchronized' then it is OK.
Synchronizing the Account
In case the account is not connected to the AVG provisioning system (Provisioning Sync Status: UnSynchronized ), it will need to be synchronized.
To synchronize an account for AVG Services, you must take the following steps:
- Navigate to: Office> Accounts and add a new account.
- Locate the 'Provisioning Sync Status' field and click on the 'UnSynchronized' option.
- At the next screen click on 'Sync Options'
- Parent Account: If the account is an end-user account, this field defines the reseller that provides the service. In case this is a direct end-user account it remains empty.
- Email: the email that will receive the AVG License Key
- Role: If the account is a direct or an end-user account, the option is 'User'. In case of a reseller it must be filled in with 'Reseller'.
- When you are done hit 'Save & Synchronize' and acknowledge.
- You are done!
Placing a New Order
Check the steps below for details on how to insert a new AVG order:
- Go to: Sales > Orders. Click on 'Add'
- Fill in the order details, selecting the AVG service the customer wants
- Click execute selecting the 3rd option:
- The system is going to execute the order and create a new Asset entry. Also, AVG will send the certificate with the License Key to the designated email account.
- The new 'Asset' in the system contains all the necessary information about the transaction.
Although the user receives an email containing the License Key and AVG Certificate immediately after purchase, you have the option to resend this email at a later stage, through BSS!
Just navigate to the customer's 'Asset' and select the 'Resend License Key' option from the shortcut menu!
Table of Contents
- No labels