With our Payment Gateway Integration Framework, your development team will be able to connect the interworks.cloud platform with any payment gateway with very little effort!
PaymentGatewayBase class has several methods and fields which are required to implement.
- DisplayName: This is a user friendly name that will be used for labels from the interworks.cloud platform.
- Category : It is an enumeration type GatewayCategoryEnum and the available options are here.
- Settings: This is a dictionary type (IDictionary<string, GatewaySetting>). It includes all the settings that the provider requires and they will be available in BSS Setup.
- SettingsInstructions: The instructions that the user will see at Payment Gateway Setup page of interworks.cloud platform.A html descriptions that will be show in BSS Setup (right column).
- GetTransaction: This method returns a <TransactionResponseDetails> object that includes information about the transaction.
GetTransactionByResponseData: This method returns a <TransactionResponseDetails> object that includes the information of the transaction based on the response data that comes from the Redirection URL response (Only for redirection methods).
- PrepareTransaction: This method "prepares" the transaction and it must return a transaction token or a redirection URL based on the category.
- ExecuteTransaction: This method executes the transaction. There is a request object that holds all the required info. It completes the payment and returns the result.
- GetPublishableClientSideKey: This method is only for embedded client side forms. It returns the publishable key to communicate with the provider's bridge.