interworks.cloud Platform provides a unified system to automate day-to-day management and enablement of cloud services addressing all critical operational challenges for provisioning, monitoring, metering, self-management, authentication and further integration into other applications in the provider’s systems. Integration of interworks.cloud Platform with any provisioning platform gives Service Providers the ability not only to setup and manage the services offered to their customers but to develop a unified system for product definition, billing customer subscriptions and accept payments. Service Management API enables integration of new services via implementation of a fixed set of API endpoints that support subscription and access management performed by the central platform. Any integration of the interworks.cloud Platform with provisioning platform follows certain principles and provides certain attributes.
Service Management API requires development of a RestFul API that will act as integration service and will be called in order to apply several provisioning actions to the external application.There are no requirements or limitations regarding the language, the technology or the hosting environment of the RestFul API, as long as the required methods are functioning properly.
Integrating your application with interworks.cloud Platform, include the following steps:
- Get familiar with Provisioning engine
- Register new Application
- Getting API Key
- Develop and host a RestFul API validating Application ID / API Key info
- For each Endpoint:
- Implement method in RestFul API
- Provide URL
- Make test request
- Configure Settings (Authentication Info)
Description of the Service Manager EndPoints
- Setting the Activation Options — The first step for enabling the Service Manager at a BSS tenant is to register the new application. This page offers guidance for the required steps.
- Defining your Product Types — Part of the Service Manager integration concerns the definition of the Product Type entity. The product type is a 'master template' that contains all the technical specifications of the service that will be provisioned
This page explains how you can update the account synchronization options if you have changed them in your service manager implementation.