The first version of our new Storefront includes a new responsive interface, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) features and a revamped interface.
Navigating through your Marketplace is now available from mobile phones and tablets. A responsive Marketplace rearranges elements to fit any screen, giving the ability to your resellers and customers to use all Marketplace features on-the-go, monitor their cloud sales and take business decisions outside the office.
- Built-in UI responsiveness
- Mobile first
- User touch points
Rank higher on search engines globally and get discovered by more people. Our new Search Engine Optimization (SEO) feature aims at improving the user-experience and usability of your Marketplace. In our first edition we have included the following features:
- Meta information (Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords & any other tag like og tags)
- Navigation (Main Navigation and Sub-navigation)
- Friendly URLs for the generic pages (product catalogue, registration, etc.)
- Search Engine Verification
- W3C Compliance
- Rich Schema Data
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Optimization via Caching Mechanism
Ability to activate two levels of caching for increasing Storefront performance:
- Level 1: Storefront Configuration 24 hours caching
- Level 2: Storefront Configuration & Anonymous Access 24 hours caching
The interface has been revamped for being responsive and we also improved the user experience of the checkout process.