Storefront is the end-customer portal. Using Cloud Storefront, you can market all your cloud services input in the Cloud BSS, online, and provide them either to your Resellers or your end customers for review or purchase.
A step-by-step guide for rebranding your Storefront, enabling anonymous access, enabling self-registration and defining your first page products
- Enable Anonymous Access — This page offers information on how you can allow anonymous users to view the product catalogue you have published in your Storefront. Your Storefront can be public allowing anonymous access to your product catalogue details or to be available only to registered customers and resellers.
- Enable Users Self-Registration — This page offers information on how you can allow anonymous users to self register in your Storefront. Upon registration completion, your new customer will be able to place an order in your Storefront.
- Define First Page Products — This page offers information on how you can define which products of your product catalogue will be displayed in the Home Page of your Storefront. Define which offers, featured and new products will be displayed in your Storefront.
- Publish to Storefront Basic Options — This page offers information on how to Publish a Product in Storefront. Learn how to configure some Basic Storefront Settings of a Product.
- Define the Marketing Material of your Product — This page offers information on how to add marketing material for a product in your Storefront. Learn how to configure the detailed pages of your products in order to give your end customers a better understanding of the services you offer.
- Publish a Product Group in Storefront — This page offers information on how to Publish a Product Group in Storefront. Learn how to configure the Storefront Settings of a Product Group.
- Create a Comparison Matrix for the Editions of a Product Group — This page offers information on how to create a Comparison Matrix for the editions of a product group
This page offers information on how to activate the Approval Step for self-registered users in your Storefront and on how to review, accept or reject the registration request from within BSS.
This page offers information on how to add extra fields in the checkout forms for getting from your customers the information you need. You can add extra fields in:
The prices your reseller sees in your Storefront are the prices you have defined in his pricelist. For the reseller to compare the prices you give him with the retail prices you have for your services, you can select to display to your reseller your retail prices. This is very useful for the Office 365 products where the retail prices you have are Microsoft's SRP prices (since these prices are updated automatically every month).
Your customers or your resellers can define, during the ordering process, a friendly name for the subscription the system will create. This is helpful for services that the customer might have a lot of subscriptions and he needs a way to recognise them (for example, when the customer has a lot of Azure subscriptions).
interworks.cloud platform support integration with an LDAP directory for delegated authentication of the Storefront users. By enabling this integration, the platform will by-pass the default authentication mechanim and all Storefront users will be authenticated against the selected LDAP. An LDAP user will be able to login to Storefront only if he is related to a valid customer in Cloud BSS.
This page offers information how you can enforce your resellers to enter a valid billing address for their end customers during checkout.
- Enabling Special Categories — Storefront's special categories are the Featured Products, the New Products, the Most Popular Products and the Promoted Products. These catagories are displayed at the top of the nevigation menu
- Categorize your Products per Industry — The products that are published in Storefront can be categorized per industry. This will help your customer to locate faster a solution that fits for their sector.
This page offers information on how you can suggest to your customer products complementary to those they have already bought or they are interested to buy. Sections "You might find interesting" and "Customers also bought" can be used for promoting to your customers products related to the item they are currently viewing on your Storefront.
A customer can buy extra licenses for an existing subscription from the "buy..." actions in the "I want to..." menu. This action offers a better user experience since the customer / reseller will be able directly from subscription details page to define how many extra licenses he wants and then he will be directed to basket for completing his order.