interworks.cloud Platform BSS API is versioned in order to provide maximum backwards-compatibility to external applications and allow for maximum flexibility for future expansion.
Setting of API Version
In order to use any of the API methods you will need to provide the version that you like to use.
- interworks.cloud BSS APIThe interworks.cloud BSS API is designed to enable 3rd party application to apply several actions available through interworks.cloud BSS by simple RESTFul calls.
- VersionsOlder versions of specific calls . These calls are still supported by the API , but they are obsolete . If you still use one of these versions , please upgrade them to the current version.
- Passing Form Data to Storefront Registration PageIf you wish to redirect your customer to your Storefront registration page with some or all fields pre filled, you can include the data in URL's query string.
- Collecting Payments from interworks.cloud PlatformThis scenario descibes which API methods must be used for collecting from interworls.cloud platform the customer payments.
- Adding Payments in interworks.cloud PlatformThis scenario describes which API methods must be used for updating interworks.cloud platform with the payments you have in your backoffce system for invoices generated from our platform.
- Getting Customer Subscriptions
This scenario descibes which API methods must be used for getting from interworls.cloud platform the subscriptions of your customers.
- Managing Subscriptions via API CallsThis page describes which API calls can be used for creating and managing subscriptions in interworks.cloud platform.