The payment gateway SDK (PG SDK) is designed to enable the developer to add any payment gateway into the interworks.cloud platfrom.
The least prerequisite for writing a new payment gateway is to be familiar with writing C#.
A payment gateway accesses the interworks cloud platform through Payment Gateway SDK Manager illustrated in the diagram below.
- Payment Gateway SDK Manager: Manages registration of the SDK, discoveries extensions types of payment gateways such as Processors, Aggregators and Setup Options on applications.
- Processor: A processor will be used from interworks.cloud platform intend to complete a payment transaction.
- Aggregator: An aggregator collects the data from interworks.cloud platform. The collected data is used from processor for interacting with payment gateway. In case the developer does not extend it then will be used the default aggregator.
- Setup Options: A collection from payment gateway settings.
Describing the basic classes of the SDK
- TransactionRequest : An object which contains all basic info required for a payment transaction.
- TransactionResponse: An object which contains all basic info required for verifying a payment transaction on interwokrs.cloud platform. This Information should be able to be collected from payment gateway.
- TransactionRedirectRequest: An extended object of TransactionRequest which contains all basic info required for completing a payment transaction to redirection payment gateways.
- TransactionRedirectResponse: An extended object of TransactionResponse which contains all basic info required for verifying a payment transaction to redirection payment gateways on interwokrs.cloud platform. This Information should be able to be collected from payment gateway.