interworks.cloud platform allows your customers and resellers to place orders for any plan you can reseller as a Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
When an order for an existing Office 365 tenant is placed in your Storefront (either by a reseller on behalf of the end customer or from a direct customer), the existing tenant must authorize you as a delegated administrator for the checkout process to be completed.
A customer can have multiple Microsoft Dynamics instances for accommodating his need for different environments like staging, testing and production environments. For supporting this scenario, you must:
- Configure the system to create a new Dynamics subscription in Partner Center every time a new order is placed
- Instruct your customers to purchase extra licenses for an existing instance from subscription details page
As partners of Microsoft you need to obtain your customer’s acceptance of the Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCA) before you can order Microsoft products and services for that customer. For supporting this we have implemented the following automations:
- Obtain your customer's acceptance of the MCA before placing an order for Microsoft products in your Marketplace.
- Obtain from your resellers the confirmation that their customers have accepted the MCA before placing an order on behalf of them in your Marketplace.
- Have a log when your customers or resellers confirmed the acceptance of MCA.
Microsoft allows two or more indirect resellers to manage different Microsoft services for the same tenant. Our platform supports this scenario by allowing to have 2 sub-customers (that are billed to different resellers) to be linked with the same Microsoft tenant.
- Each reseller can create a sub customer in our system that will be linked with an existing Microsoft tenant. So, there can be multiple sub customers in your BSS (billed to different resellers) that are linked with the same Microsoft tenant.
- Our platform will create different subscriptions in partner center, each one related with the MPNID of the reseller that placed the order.
The Microsoft Partner Agreement makes the contracting experience easier while continuing to meet regulatory obligations and promote trust among Microsoft, partners, and customers. This dynamically created agreement delivers relevant terms based on partner type and the offers they’re qualified to sell. A more efficient contracting experience reduces complexity, and this perpetual agreement doesn’t expire or follow an annual revision cycle.